Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wonderful wonderful art supplies

One of the most joyous things in life, aside from my children and my puppy of course, is getting a shipment of new art supplies. Oh I just adore choosing my items and finally having them arrive UPS. I love the man in brown for he brings me my goodies...fresh new canvas, paints, art papers for making prints et cetera.

I also adore getting my shipments of books, fresh great smelling books. All kinds of books to include novels and many many spiritual philosophy books. It's like a pleasant addiction, nothing bad for me just give me my empty canvas and I am so happy. There are times when the creativity block asserts itself and causes friction within the process, but once that passes I am good to go and extremely happy for it....until next time,

No comments: