Wednesday, July 25, 2007

First Place ~ Keuka Lake Art Association Show

Had a wonderful time at the annual Keuka Lake Art Association Show in Hammondsport. This was my first time exhibiting and to my surprise I was chosen First Place in my category for my Watercolors. It was a validating experience and definitely boosted my confidence in my skills. I met some great new artist friends, and the weather was just perfect. This was the KlAA's 41st year for the show. I will definitely exhibit again next year. Hammondsport is located at the south end of Keuka Lake in the southern Finger Lakes region of Upstate New York. Hammondsport is a beautiful town and the KLAA Association members are a very nice group of people. Here is the link to their website KLAA website. If you would like to view the 10 new paintings that I prepared for the exhibit, please go to My Website and visit the galleries.

No comments: