Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sarah McLachlan




I came across this great photo of Sarah on her site at: http://www.sarahmclachlan.com

I love if for its artistic beauty, it's gorgeous! and I have been playing 'fumbling towards ecstasy' nearly all day today. Sarah has a brand new release titled: Closer: The Best of Sarah McLachlan that came out October 7, 2008. It's on my list...

The reason for this post is just a mini tribute to her soulful work and songs. Once I am able to post a playlist here, you will no doubt find some of her songs on my list

from fumbling towards ecstasy:


All the fear has left me now
I'm not frightened anymore.
It's my heart that pounds beneath my flesh.
It's my mouth that pushes out this breath and if
I shed a tear I won't cage it
I won't fear love and if
I feel a rage I won't deny it
I won't fear love...

~ Calli

2 comments:

Tracey-Ann said...

ohhh Sarah is my favorite. I have a few of her CD's but the first CD I bought of hers was "Surfacing". I fell in love with every song on that CD, and have never grown tired of it. I have a few of her songs on my playlist, also. I really like "Possession". I'll have to buy her new CD.

Calli said...

I don't actually have her 'Surfacing' CD. I will have to see what songs are on that for sure! I've got 'Solace', but 'Fumbling Towards Ecstasy' has been a favorite. 'Possession' IS my favorite song of hers. I love it!