Thursday, May 28, 2009

all roads lead to you...



All roads lead to you...
I promise you!
I am on my way...
I will soon be there...

I live for that day, that moment
That we touch our flesh for the first time.
We are destined to be...

I live for that day.


© Calli ~ (written early 2008)
on my other blog, brought it here 'as is' using the
same image...I always loved this image! Her
outstretched arms taking in the wind and yet following the
direction of her heart.

image source: my photobucket, but shamefully, I never put the photographer's name ...oops!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love the picture, too. Very nice -- words and pic. You're a true romantic, Calli.

Chuck Dilmore said...

lovely...
and so glad
you brought it out to share!

peace~

SarahA said...

This is why I like reading you and come back to do so. Lovely, you.