Sunday, May 24, 2009

never ending story...



the never ending story…
can barely detect its beginning

and despise the thought of its end

are you here as my teacher?
my messenger of love?
as my best friend?
or confidant?

either way …

you’ve created music in my heart,
words upon my blank pages,
art where there was none.

you’ve unearthed shadows in my soul
installed Light in my small darkened world

you’ve brought me to the brink of
perfected love…
you let me see, you let me touch
and down to the depths
where life was once full of sadness
and unpleasant emotions -
begging for freedom!
you set my soul on Freedom’s Path!

and I feel Whole once again …


© Calli 2009

image source: 25cae910622bb-1-1

10 comments:

Abbey said...

Just beautiful Calli, Ive missed your work... makes me wish, sigh, just wish...

Steve E. said...

Calli, I WOULD NOT MISS one of your daily posts. Your writing makes me wish I were a spirit, and could come and "heal your own spirit".

Boy, that sure sounded like Bull Shit when I read it back. But, you know--I believe that one day we WILL all be spirits, mingling with one another, as one. That's withOUT all the baggage which comes with being human.

OMG, should I send this one, or delete it? I hope you have verification priveleges, then YOU can decide...here GOES -grin!

Calli said...

So good to hear from you, Abbey! and thank you for such a lovely comment...you've been missed!
...put all your heart & soul into that wish...and it will come true!

Calli said...

Oh Steve, Steve, Steve (she says as she shakes her head, smiling!:)...I do LOVE your comments, so I've decided to KEEP IT!

grin! and happy holiday weekend! :)

SarahA said...

Oh to find and have someone like that. Yes I know this feeling well. Beautifully put Calli (I used your name!)

Angelynn said...

don't you just love the mysteries of love , recognition, finding just the right words to describe ...feelings.
Beautiful poem Calli.

James Oh said...

Thanks for sharing with us such a wonderful poem.

Karen said...

"Are you here as my teacher?
my messenger of love?
as my best friend?
or confidant?

either way …

you’ve created music in my heart,
words upon my blank pages,
art where there was none."

This is just beautiful, Calli, and something we need to remember. Thank you for the message.

Cynthia said...

You've created music in my heart...
and unearthed shadows in my soul.
Those words are so rich, and
earnestly yearned for. Calli,
this another heartbreaker for sure.

Cynthia said...

Oh! and this man is GORGEOUS.
I just noticed the word gorge
in gorgeous. Hmmm.