Saturday, May 2, 2009

nouvelle vague - dance with me...

a French musical collective led by musicians Marc Collin and Olivier Libaux. Their name is a play on words referring simultaneously to their "Frenchness" and "artiness" (the '60s new wave of cult French cinema), the source of their songs (all covers of punk rock, post-punk, and New Wave songs), and their use of '60s Bossa nova-style arrangements. (from Wikipedia)



I just love this! love it! makes me smile!

cuz when it's all said and done, you keep on dancin'



Hope you're dancin' through your weekend!



~Calli

5 comments:

Karen said...

I love it, Calli! Thanks for making me smile. Now, I wanna dance!!

Shadow said...

dance away....

James Oh said...

I love both - smile and dance. Even though I am not a good dancer and I need lots of practice. Your lovely music come in time and wanna dance.. Bye.

laughingwolf said...

c'est tres magnifique, merci bien :)

Printemps said...

Merci...danse avec moi!

Magnifique!