Sunday, April 5, 2009

When We Kiss...



WHEN WE KISS

Look at You!
Look at you standing there
So suave, so handsome
With that dimple on your chin
And that passion in your eyes!

Oh, you charmer you!
Can I kiss that dimple of yours when my lips rest upon your chin?
Would that be all right with you?

On the other hand, tattoo it directly on my lips
When we partake in that LONGED FOR KISS!

The ONE we will share
Before we breathe a single word…

~

I can see us now – the force –
Those little longing voices
Rising from the deep
Releasing as our lips finally MEET!

Speaking of those lips baby, yours I can tell
Were made just for me! – I put in a special order for those
And I recognize my ‘creation’ – I do!

And I am shaking inside at the anticipation and amazement of what’s to come

WHEN WE FINALLY KISS!

© ~ Calli 2009

image: i-will-miss-you-kiss

8 comments:

Steve E. said...

Nice, Calli. Thank you!

--dimple-a-roni -grin!

Chuck Dilmore said...

oh, wow!
someone's pen and mind and heart
are soaring!

very nice, Calli!

peace,
Chuck

Shadow said...

you know how to create a desire....

CathM said...

Gorgeous in its sensuality!

Printemps said...

I enjoyed your blog, WoW!

paulwchambers said...

cath is right.... beguiling sensuality

Rainbow dreams said...

This is so expressive, love it :) Happy Easter Calli

Noelle said...

beautiful!